Impersonation?
Ingame Name: KneeG
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79544703
Who Banned You: Mr Turner 
Reason For Ban: Impersonating Staff
Length of Ban: 1 Hour
Reason for Mods to Unban:

I was not impersonating staff at all. I don't use chat most of the time other than for the command of suit zoom. I changed my name to "SusAf", which the T mod had their name changed for weeks, and I was banned for it. I recieved one warning from the T Mod to remove it and I was going to, as  I stated in the admin chat, but I was banned before I can do so by Mr Turner. I could't change my name at the time because the round ended and the new map changed. As you may know, your server has advertisments and a bunch pop ups in the screen, I was loaded into the round that started. I did not want to get banned for changing my name mid round, and clarified this with the T mod, Sus AF, that I will be chnaging my name at the end of the round due to loading time. He replied something about the server stability, and it seemed as it was fine. Mr Tunrer came in, knowing nothing of the situation because he was not there when this happened and banned me immediatley. I want to be unbanned as Mr Turner butted in to the situation that was being handled by the T Mod, and quickley banned me. More of a miscommunication between your staff. In Short, I had no time to change my name due to amount of time of the loading screen. I asked if it was fine to change my name at the end of the round and there no clarity if it was fine or not by the T mod. 

Additionally, I was not impersonating staff. Changing my name to an old T mod's username is not impersonating staff.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):No

Other:

Messages In This Thread
Impersonation? - by KneeG - 07-30-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Suspicious As Fuck - 07-30-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by KneeG - 07-30-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Suspicious As Fuck - 07-30-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by KneeG - 07-30-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Burrito Bowl - 07-30-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Suspicious As Fuck - 07-30-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Foxka - 07-30-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Suspicious As Fuck - 07-30-2017, 07:45 PM