Impersonation?
I'm not acting like I didn't call for help? I straight said I did multiple times :P.
How ever if we're going to go on that: I asked a question not for a ban ==> you gave me that instead of an answer.
Which either way help is help and if that's how you as a higher staff decided to help then so be it; thanks.

I had actually only changed it for a short period to Hans Gruber while listening to Bleachers: A Bleach Abridged
It was in fact sus, I am in fact identified as that, even to a point where i've now had to change back from redacted because people are kos'ing me as "susaf" and it's causing confusion. Hence why I found this an issue, hence why I was asking questions about it.

(07-30-2017, 07:13 PM)KneeG Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 07:09 PM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: Because you were clearly taking everything else I was saying as a joke.
I bought the bit till you chose my main staple ID.
You seemed to still think it was kidding around time so I put it in more official terms.

You do have a point though; it should be a written rule.
Even I was confused and had to seek other staff guidance.
I've seen punishments given for it, but could not personally find it in the MOTD

I was taking it as a joke because you were treating it as a joke. You changed your name to "KneeG." I also did not know how to repsond to "Im going to kill you if you don't change your name." That didn't seem as if you were takng it seriously. I took it seriously when you responded to it seriously like I always do.

N' I appreciate it! 
Like I told you; or well tried to i'm not sure if you got cut off with that ban.
It was fine that you changed it at the end of round because I know ads are a bitch and a half.
It just so happened that my request for aid came in that form while we were sorting it out
As well I verbally stated "We had figured it out and he was changing his name. But you're above me on the roster so if that's your choice that's your choice." but he just left so ykno

My apologies that this lost you an hour of your play time.
But if i'm being perfectly clear here.
I just wanted to know if you didn't cooperate if I had grounds to kick you to change your name or if I had to just sit and deal with it.
I would always rather explore an option that's not a ban. I guess I just need to make that more clear.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms

Messages In This Thread
Impersonation? - by KneeG - 07-30-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Suspicious As Fuck - 07-30-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by KneeG - 07-30-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Suspicious As Fuck - 07-30-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by KneeG - 07-30-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Burrito Bowl - 07-30-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Suspicious As Fuck - 07-30-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Foxka - 07-30-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Suspicious As Fuck - 07-30-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Christian - 07-30-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Impersonation? - by Rick Astley - 07-30-2017, 08:22 PM