Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Nikky false slay
First and foremost before we get into the logistics of whether or not the spot is considered "oob / rule breaking"

If any staff member says that a spot is not acceptable you are not to go back there.
You are not to undermine their decision ON THE SERVER.

You can bring it to the forums later but for the time being that staff members words are law.
Debate it and argue it here. But if you return to the same spot before a ruling by a higher staff member is acquired expect fierce rule enforcement.

With that said

I don't believe that Nicky was properly equipped with the correct commands to handle this issue unfortunately.

if you were OOB its a teleport back and then warning

Do it again its a teleport back and then another warning

Personally I probably would have probably kicked you with a warning that next time is a ban.
Defying instructions from me not to do something right after being told not to is total insubordination and is not tolerated. I could understand if i saw you do it a week later, perhaps you forgot, you get another warning. However being insubordinate is breaking an entirely different rule in itself. This server calls that "trolling" and you can expect a separate and ADDITIONAL punishment for that alone.

The purpose of warnings it to help you in case you slip up not for intentional defiance.

If kody was on the server and you defied his instructions 2 times in the same map, to not to do something, this would have been an unban request. He sure doesn't fuck around. You would have been crying to me to get you out of this.

I don't believe Nicky has the ability to teleport because he is only a donor.
It really should have been a kick not a slay.

I would say execution of this was wrong. Slays are for RDM kicks are for when people don't follow direction.
Either way a round was lost. I would be a little more humble about it, eat the slay, dispute the spot in another post and if admins side with you, corrective action would be made to the people who told you not to go there.

If you want to bring up the spot in question please make a post detailing it perhaps add screenshots.
if you want use paint and draw arrows to the exact spot.

Update:

I just looked at the screen shot
For the record dink removed this map from rotation at one point because it was collectively considered that this spot was OOB.

Personally I disagree based on other maps, that's like being on the unreachable buildings on terror town and I'm willing to fight about it.
Unless they want to enforce the rule on both maps because i feel like this is a double standard.

If this were MY server i would say that OOB/ illegal spots are any spot that you could not hurt someone with the most basic weapon, the crowbar, without a jet pack.

But right now as it stands that is not an acceptable spot to be on this map.

Messages In This Thread
Prince Nikky false slay - by BrickOnAStick - 08-17-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: Prince Nikky false slay - by BrickOnAStick - 08-17-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Prince Nikky false slay - by BrickOnAStick - 08-17-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: Prince Nikky false slay - by A Fish - 08-17-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Prince Nikky false slay - by Scoovie - 08-18-2017, 04:13 AM