Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Shouldn't Do Their Own Reports
(09-26-2017, 11:51 AM)Jerald Wrote: I'm just going to throw my opinion into this; since he's complaining about me.

If there is only a single Staff on who can handle reports, and the report contains RDM that is blatant, then a slay can be issued and the Staff can handle their own report.
The only reason you are continuing this argument into these depths is because you refuse to accept the decision MOST OF OR ALL STAFF HAVE COME TO simply because it doesn't fall in line with what YOU think is best.

If you truly think this is an issue, then find more people who agree with you and make a conjoined thread in the suggestions thread; because until you do so, nothing will change.

TL;DR: This is not a problem and most if not all Staff agree.

Dude, no one who posted on this forum was there to see exactly what happened. You slayed me cause you were salty cause I killed you. I had enough proof to do it. It wasn't "RDM on sus". It was an easy "oh hey that guy is a T" kill.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Shouldn't Do Their Own Reports - by Ikebakuro - 09-26-2017, 11:55 AM