Foxka randomly banning me because of hacking accusation
Staff of the server should not make such rash decisions. If Foxka really believed and was hacking, he should have collected more evidence before mindlessly banning and on the spot after one "suspicious" flick kill. Staff should also not lie in most situations such as this one. "Literally half the server" were not calling out and for hacks, maybe a handful of people at most. Foxka also said his other demos got overwritten, which is another lie, because he only spectated and for one round. I feel that Foxka shouldn't be a staff member if he is going to act childish and lie to other members of the community. If it wasn't already obvious, +1 for an unban on and, because this clip is not "fairly obvious" proof and is only one instance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foxka randomly banning me because of hacking accusation - by hello there my guy - 10-01-2017, 04:12 PM