Foxka randomly banning me because of hacking accusation
Offender's Name: Foxka

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Banning me permanently because he thought I hacked when he spectated me ONE round when I got a lucky headshot, and it really wasn’t that hard.

When They Did It: 1/10/17 1:36:55 AM

Potential Witnesses: hello there my guy, Hidden Wolfe, Mr. Final

Proof: Disconnect: Sorry, it would appear you are banned from playing here:

You were banned by: Foxka
Reason: nice toggles kid
Date Banned: 01/10/2017 @ 01:36:55
Unban Date: Never

Other: You literally have no proof I toggle, just because someone is better than you doesn't mean they're hacking. I literally have 1k+ hours on gmod and 1k+ hours on csgo, of course I will be better than the average player. And I have been playing on the server for over 2 months, why would I hack?
moved to unban section, re format pls
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
? it’s already formatted

Here's the most obvious snap (00:08) i have, sadly my other demos got overwritten. But this on top of literally half the server calling you out for hacks (@reed1103  can support this) it was fairly obvious.
Not really sure how that’s obvious but alright? It was literally me knowing where he was and following him and had my crosshair placed on where his head would be.

If I was hacking I would’ve hit that first shot, not sure how skill can be accused of hacking.
[Image: v1.png]
I know and can be fishy with his shots, but he doesn’t hack. We’ve been friends for a long time; he has gotten a lot better over the years. This is seriously the clip you use to accuse him of hacking? A flick on ONE person? Get him flicking to someone through a wall or flicking multiple people in a row before you call it hacking. Just because he is better than you doesn’t mean you have to be salty and claim hacks. And no, not nearly half of the server was claiming hacks so quit lying. I would expect from from someone with power on the server. and and I have been playing on the server for a while now, why would he suddenly start hacking? This ban was handed out much too prematurely after only one incident. If you or someone else has any REAL proof of and hacking, we’d love to see it. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope this can be sorted out, because we really do enjoy playing on the server. Cheers. -hello there my guy
them look like some dank snaps
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I was looking at the video with a 0.25x speed, and from what I can tell, it was legit, it was entirely fluid with no change in movement patterns.
+1 for unban, unless Foxka can get the other evidence.
Not really my say here, but +1 for unban until further evidence is provided. Seems to be fine to me as Jerald stated.
Not enough evidence at all +1 for unban