Acuno appeal
I guess the most damning evidence is that he had a silenced pistol and I didn't shoot him, but I swear to God I thought it was a sniper. I'm not sure how I fucked that up but I've also only just purchased Garry's mod and I've seen the thing like once. I've also never seen a T stupid enough to pull a T weapon out openly like that so it never really crossed my mind.

When it comes to revenge rdm, I said something like "he rdm'd me last round, and I thought he shot first, my bad" in my report. I obviously shouldn't have said anything about rdm in my defense as the only way it can be taken is that I revenge rdm'd. I wasn't really thinking. Again, I don't really care about when I get rdm'd in game and that's pretty clear by the fact I almost always forgive reports.

In response to "no mods no rules," I've always said it in a silly tone, and even when admins are actually on. I apologise for it, I thought it was okay and that I was pretty clearly joking. It won't happen again.

Overall with all this stuff combined I can't blame you if you think I'm guilty but at least consider what im saying. If you're really convinced I'm lying I don't think this will change your opinion, but at least I can try. Thanks again for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Acuno appeal - by Acuno - 10-02-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: Acuno appeal - by Scoovie - 10-02-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Acuno appeal - by Jerald - 10-02-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: Acuno appeal - by Acuno - 10-02-2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Acuno appeal - by Camo - 10-02-2017, 07:49 AM
RE: Acuno appeal - by Linfalas - 10-02-2017, 08:25 AM
RE: Acuno appeal - by Acuno - 10-02-2017, 10:17 AM
RE: Acuno appeal - by Christian - 10-04-2017, 03:53 PM