Acuno appeal
Ingame Name: Acuno

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77731126

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Teaming / revenge rdm / lying

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was joking quite a bit about no mods = rdm rounds (I always say this), and I messed up and rdm'd someone. I genuinely thought he shot first, completely my mistake though. When I mess up I'm always willing to take the punishment for it, and I could understand if I got banned for a day or something but this is harsh for one mistake. I've really enjoyed my time on this server and I'd appreciate if I could get unbanned. Thanks for your time. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I had been rdm'd by the guy I killed the round before, and I know it looks bad that I killed him, but I promise this wasn't revenge rdm. I don't really care that much if someone kills me and that's why I usually never keep a report.

EDIT: Please also see my response to Scoovie below.
Cough https://youtu.be/iLnWyzyqRQM cough, your friend had a silenced pistol out for awhile before he started shooting Jack, and you were behind them the entire time so you know who shot first, you also admit to revenge rdming him in the response to that report at the end. It wasn't one mistake it was 4, 1. Teaming, 2.Revenge RDM. 3. Lying about it, and 4. Saying "no mods, no rules" which is something you never say regardless of whether or not you were joking.
With the evidence provided by Scoovie, it's fairly obvious you were teaming and lying about it; it's not a far stretch for everything else to also be true.
I guess the most damning evidence is that he had a silenced pistol and I didn't shoot him, but I swear to God I thought it was a sniper. I'm not sure how I fucked that up but I've also only just purchased Garry's mod and I've seen the thing like once. I've also never seen a T stupid enough to pull a T weapon out openly like that so it never really crossed my mind.

When it comes to revenge rdm, I said something like "he rdm'd me last round, and I thought he shot first, my bad" in my report. I obviously shouldn't have said anything about rdm in my defense as the only way it can be taken is that I revenge rdm'd. I wasn't really thinking. Again, I don't really care about when I get rdm'd in game and that's pretty clear by the fact I almost always forgive reports.

In response to "no mods no rules," I've always said it in a silly tone, and even when admins are actually on. I apologise for it, I thought it was okay and that I was pretty clearly joking. It won't happen again.

Overall with all this stuff combined I can't blame you if you think I'm guilty but at least consider what im saying. If you're really convinced I'm lying I don't think this will change your opinion, but at least I can try. Thanks again for your time.
I understand what happened here, no staff so things got out of hand, I get it. But mistakes were made.
I hope for a reduction of some kind because I like the way you talk. Learn bb learn.
[Image: inhales-wrong-5392190.png]

Dont say stupid shit and then lie infront of admins, only makes your point invalid but if they are in a good mood you might get a reduction down to 6 months?
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(10-02-2017, 08:25 AM)Linfalas Wrote: Dont say stupid shit and then lie infront of admins, only makes your point invalid but if they are in a good mood you might get a reduction down to 6 months?

I never lied in front of admins, but yeah I shouldn't have joked about no mods = no rules. I know that now.
Your appeal has been Declined. You may reappeal on November 2nd, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]