Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce For Trusted!
Ingame Name:[Green]Bryce Ze Rabbit

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:156952219

Time Played:1 week 4 hrs and 10 mins

When First Joined:Like 1 3/4 years ago  

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):On weekends and late nights on Monday and Tuesday. 

Rank Desired:Trusted

Current Rank: Master/Regular

What can you do to help the community?:I can help late at night when people brake the rules because there is no staff on. I can also help to tell people to get out of spec. and tell them to stop mic spamming, and alert higher rank of staff when people are ghosting. 

Why do you want to help the community?:Because this community have the most amazing people I have ever met in my life and I can help to relieve some of the stress for all the higher rank staff that can't make it on during certain times of the day/night and I can do it for them

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):Yes ,but I deleted the thread because I didn't have 80 hours.

How did you find us?:I first joined Wolves Vendatta PH and then I hated it so I joined dinks and loved it

Other:

Messages In This Thread
Bryce For Trusted! - by [Green]Bryce Ze RaBbiT - 10-04-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Bryce For Trusted! - by [Red]Starky - 10-04-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Bryce For Trusted! - by [black]Tronald - 10-04-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Bryce For Trusted! - by mkkay671 - 10-04-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Bryce For Trusted! - by [Red]Starky - 10-05-2017, 04:47 PM