Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce For Trusted!
Ingame Name:[Green]Bryce Ze Rabbit

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:156952219

Time Played:1 week 4 hrs and 10 mins

When First Joined:Like 1 3/4 years ago  

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):On weekends and late nights on Monday and Tuesday. 

Rank Desired:Trusted

Current Rank: Master/Regular

What can you do to help the community?:I can help late at night when people brake the rules because there is no staff on. I can also help to tell people to get out of spec. and tell them to stop mic spamming, and alert higher rank of staff when people are ghosting. 

Why do you want to help the community?:Because this community have the most amazing people I have ever met in my life and I can help to relieve some of the stress for all the higher rank staff that can't make it on during certain times of the day/night and I can do it for them

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):Yes ,but I deleted the thread because I didn't have 80 hours.

How did you find us?:I first joined Wolves Vendatta PH and then I hated it so I joined dinks and loved it

Other:
DO NOT HATE ON ME FOR MY OPINION!

-1 I am sorry, but I am going to put my two cents here. In the past you were rude to many, I considered you more of a bully.. You haven't really been active on PH either... On gametracker is says you have gotten a total of an hour this week... 45 minutes of it being today.. Raise your activity, don't be so rude and my -1 might change. 

P.S.- The point of the PH side is, we have a younger audience you have to be nicer here.

Thanks, 
  Starky.
i agree with starky  , you arent very active on the server and you have a very short temper. not to mention that i caught you BLATENTLY BREAKING THE RULES YOU ARE ENFORCING. and then after i tpd you, you died and called me a "fucking cuck"
no
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky

You have a short temper, and barely even go on ph anymore. Plus you are not very inviting towards the player base.
I was joking around with you then you insulted me.

If you are serious about becoming staff on ph. Work towards being nicer to people, try to mature more, and getting your play time up.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
What happened was I was in a completely legal spot where I can be seen and killed and you tped I mean you could have at least tped to where there were no hunters so I get instanely killed
(10-05-2017, 03:48 PM)[Green]Bryce Ze RaBbiT Wrote: What happened was I was in a completely legal spot where I can be seen and killed and you tped I mean you could have at least tped to where there were no hunters so I get instanely killed

This isn't really the place for that. If you had an actual complaint you could come to me. On PH if you are in an illegal spot, we warn, slap, then TP. I am not blaming either side. Just in the future if you don't now if a spot is allowed or not ask in admin chat and someone on will reply if we are on. Having an outburst on a staff member like you did is childish. You make your own rep remember that. Being rude is not the way to get into a staff position.

Your application has been denied you may reapply on, October 20th, assuming you have increased your consistent activity and changed your attitude towards others drastically.