Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camo is often found in the color green, right?
No, I mean if you really want me to get into it, it was the week my mom died a few years back and I had a shitty week. I had an incident with the guy who was recently banned for trolling and racism, so I posted in the shoutbox that i was informally resigning. I told Dink at the same time, and we talked for a while and convinced me to stay. Gave me compliments and how I was doing so good so I decided to stay. Where I messed up was I never told anyone that I talked to him. I never told Dakody that I messed up and didn't want to resign like I should have. MY FAULT, LESSON LEARNED. I see that you guys dont want me as moderator so its fine. Ill continute to do my job as dtmod and continue making countless ban request. Im not mad at anyone. My fault.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - by Camo - 10-07-2017, 02:54 PM