UNBAN ELBOW 2017
So, one of the 4 people who earned a ban that night actually made an unban request, I am impressed as I never thought one of you would do this.

However, there the good things stop. Since you decided to join the trollsquad that evening (Or were a part of em, IDK, IDC) so let us go through the list of things that happened that evening.

Exessive mic spam, the Jay Leno's chin stuff, it was possibly funny for... what 3 times tops. However you guys started repeating this every 5-10 seconds finding new quotes ("*Whatever the fuck* Jay leno's chin" etc) eventually this started to be said so often that I gave all of you several verbal warnings. If I am not mistaken I gave you 6 verbal warnings before finally moving on to gagging. Wich unsuprisingly in less then a round moved up to a round full gag+ (I am more lenient with fewer people on). Then it continiued in text chat, so the bunch earned a mute. After a while Camo/Penny (I forgot who) ungagged and unmuted the bunch of ya, you stopped for 1 round tops and then you guys all changed your name to something thats exactly the same with the exeption of the final number, to troll. So 2 of you earned a kick. One returned with his previous username, the other had changed his name to a disrespectfull comment aimed towards me. Wich I gave him a 3 day ban for (Trolling, Mic Spamming, Staff Disrespect). Not soon after number 2 earned a ban, he done did a mass RDM and earned himself a permanent ban. Then Camo told me in admin chat he had suspicions on the both of you for potential Ghosters, wich were later confirmed by him killing you and you friend, who was might I add in no position to witniss the kill, magically know where he was and killed him whenever he had the chance to. Wich earned you and your buddy a permanent ban from the server as well.

So thats what happened that night, due to the amount of things I had to keep track of, I completely forgot to record the deathscene that confirmed the suspicions of you ghosting that night. Hence I decided to write this long ass thing to make up for it.

TL;DR

Bad kiddies, should not unban. -1
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.

Messages In This Thread
UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by where is Jay Leno's elbow - 10-18-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Lucian - 10-18-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Christian - 10-18-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Camo - 10-18-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Penny - 10-18-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Camo - 10-19-2017, 08:28 AM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 10-19-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: UNBAN ELBOW 2017 - by Christian - 10-20-2017, 02:50 PM