Ingame Name: where is Jay Leno's elbow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162661513

Who Banned You: King Tiger Ace Fasda22

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I don't know what I did to ghost

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no lol

Other: unban me for cool funny prize
-1 Please put more effort in... And if you have ghosted, you more than likely will ghost again.
Intel Inside. ©
@King Tiger Ace Fasda22
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Absolutely not.
I did this.

So it all started last night when he joined and kept saying "im looking for jay lenos chin" over and over to the point where it was interfering with the game. Many people were complaining so staff started acting.  WE followed to the Tee per gag/mutes and kicks alike. Given WAY and I mean that strongly, WAY more than enough chances to stop. When kicked he joined with some shit like "King tigers Tiny penis" or something along those lines. Trolling non stop and 100 % cancer and i'm not one to say that but his "crew" were terrible. The game was going great and everyone was having tons of fun then they joined and started trolling, specifically King because he's mod.

SO what happened from what I was involved with, If im not mistaking was it was you who ghosted me, might have been ur bud but 99.97% sure it was you. We knew what you were doing. So I specifically came for YOU when I caught my first T round, and knifed you in a private room on FastFood where noone was around. Instantly your friend starts talking over voice chat that" cammos the T, He knifed XYZ" How did you know that? Can you see thru walls? Did you ghost? Or were you just calling a false kos and got super duper lucky? You ghosted for sure.
I believe after this King went to spec and did his research and made his decision which I fully support. You were terrible to play with. You are extremely immature. Sure.."im looking for jay lenos chin" is funny. I was probably the first to laugh, but enough is enough and you needed to quit messing with the gameplay by doing so. You were warned multiple times and given way more opportunity to stop than most people ever do, but your immaturity level isnt all that high.

In the end, you definately ghosted with your buddies.
You were super obnoxious.
I cant think of a single reason to let such a bad situation back into the community.
You used racist terms more than once.
You disrespected King more than once when he was being nothing but fair.
Massive -1 for unban and/or reduced ban. 

I remember reading somewhere on the forums, "dont do the crime if you cannot do the time" 
PRIME EXAMPLE.
THIS WHOLE THING IS PROBABLY PHASE 2 OF HIS TROLLING.
-1 I Found J lenos Chin wile you were ghosting :D
I was elbow, I named myself elbow as funny meme, the only kind of affiliation with Jay Leno's chin is the "joke".

"So I specifically came for YOU when I caught my first T round, and knifed you in a private room on FastFood where no one was around. Instantly your friend starts talking over voice chat that" camo is the T, He knifed XYZ" Why should I get banned for ghosting, when it was my "friend" can't ghost with no friend, and I thought I killed you???

Edit:
No KNIVES were involved. My mistake. It was a bullshite. Doesnt take away from the situation.
Mulatto was banned with you for ghosting. He was the one who changed his name to "King Tiger Ace has a baby dick"
Issac was temp banned for "King tigers bitch ass balls"
Its just funny we suspected you of ghosting so I set a trap that worked perfectly.
I killed you away from public eyes. FOR A FACT.
And the people whos trolling party you joined, instantly KOS me with exact precision. (not possible unless you can see thru walls).
The party was given multiple warnings to stop, it was clearly interfering with the game. So seeing that, the gags/kicks/mutes that were given out multiple times, why would you change your name to something this associates you with them? Got you nowhere.

I do not have video evidence.
Only thing I have is screenshots where I killed you and Mulatto killed me.
No recordings of the KOS on my side, but we will see what King has to say about this.
Dlogs are 10-17 HR23 Fastfood round 4 to possibly 6?

For now im sticking to my -1 until someone can convince me why what I witnessed was wrong.
When I mentioned this unban request in the server, everyone was like "Never bring that night up again" "That situation never happened"
IMO, the situation is dead. No need to bring back anyone in that party that brings that kind of stuff to the game.
Many people were insulted, many rules were broke. A few racist comments were made. Many chances were given.

The cancer is in remission 
So, one of the 4 people who earned a ban that night actually made an unban request, I am impressed as I never thought one of you would do this.

However, there the good things stop. Since you decided to join the trollsquad that evening (Or were a part of em, IDK, IDC) so let us go through the list of things that happened that evening.

Exessive mic spam, the Jay Leno's chin stuff, it was possibly funny for... what 3 times tops. However you guys started repeating this every 5-10 seconds finding new quotes ("*Whatever the fuck* Jay leno's chin" etc) eventually this started to be said so often that I gave all of you several verbal warnings. If I am not mistaken I gave you 6 verbal warnings before finally moving on to gagging. Wich unsuprisingly in less then a round moved up to a round full gag+ (I am more lenient with fewer people on). Then it continiued in text chat, so the bunch earned a mute. After a while Camo/Penny (I forgot who) ungagged and unmuted the bunch of ya, you stopped for 1 round tops and then you guys all changed your name to something thats exactly the same with the exeption of the final number, to troll. So 2 of you earned a kick. One returned with his previous username, the other had changed his name to a disrespectfull comment aimed towards me. Wich I gave him a 3 day ban for (Trolling, Mic Spamming, Staff Disrespect). Not soon after number 2 earned a ban, he done did a mass RDM and earned himself a permanent ban. Then Camo told me in admin chat he had suspicions on the both of you for potential Ghosters, wich were later confirmed by him killing you and you friend, who was might I add in no position to witniss the kill, magically know where he was and killed him whenever he had the chance to. Wich earned you and your buddy a permanent ban from the server as well.

So thats what happened that night, due to the amount of things I had to keep track of, I completely forgot to record the deathscene that confirmed the suspicions of you ghosting that night. Hence I decided to write this long ass thing to make up for it.

TL;DR

Bad kiddies, should not unban. -1
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Your appeal has been Declined.

You may reapply on November 20th, 2017.
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]