Admins and Donors abusing their powers
Derpy gagged you for excessive talking you then proceeded to argue with her. She gagged you again for excessive mic spam again (he kept talking nonstop). Derpy then had to go. You kept doing it, war gagged you. You then kept doing it again and shia gagged you. I then proceeded to hold them back since i didnt want anyone to get in trouble for abuse just in case. I then warned you about 20 times before gagging you. I dont think im exaggerating. Many people were having complaints might i add, so muting you client side wouldve helped for me not them. Rhapsody came on and you were arguing with me he then proceeded to gag you for a round. You then proceeded to argue with him so i went to ask rippe if he can help and also before i gagged you i made sure to check with dakody to make sure i wasnt in the wrong. He then asked fish to go on and i explained the story to fish. You were purposely trolling and talking nonstop about at&t. Despite being told many many times to stop talking so much. You deserve the ban. The majority of the talking was in mic chat, so i didnt get any screenshots of that, but i do have screenshots of mostly everything he wrote in chat. Also Derpy, Warpizzle, Rhapsody, and Shia can all confirm he was being a nuisance and purposely trolling.

http://imgur.com/a/hOsOg

As you can see in the screen shots i got even while typing he purposely tried trolling. Also dakody can confirm i asked him before acting too much.

He was gagged multiple times and despite being told to stop mic spamming he kept doing it anyways. There were more logs i can take screenshots of, but the logs are already gone, I took as many as i can get, shia has screenshots too so he might have some more, but again the majority of this convo was in mic chat where he kept talking.
Dont look so blue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins and Donors abusing their powers - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 01-22-2017, 04:30 AM