Admins and Donors abusing their powers
I'd just like to kick this off by saying that I know I am a handful. Admins and staff particularly don't like me because I'm very loud and mess around a lot. But I'd also like to follow up by saying that I try to follow the rules the best I can. I tend to mind my own business and don't start stuff. When I'm provoked or abused I make a fuss (Like I should, it doesn't happen enough anymore.). When an Admin kicks me or gags me for no reason, I will make a big deal about it. Whether or not there is a rule about arguing with staff is irrelevant. That rule enables staff to abuse and then punish the victim for responding appropriately. The main reason for my gagging and ban was due to the fact that I was allegedly making problems with the staff. The issue was that the Staff was harassing me. Instead of local muting me I was server wide muted. 

I've been playing TTT since 2012, so I've been through many different communities each with their nuances. I can spot a fault in the staff team from a mile away. I used to run my own TTT servers back in GMod's heyday, that meant managing and hiring enough staff to keep everybody happy. I know what to look for in staff, and what also to look out for. I also know that paying for any sort of administrative abilities is asking for abuse. When just anybody can throw around commands (regardless of guidelines and rules set in place) the server can turn to chaos. That's exactly what happened when I joined Dinkleberg TTT.

A select few of your donors harassed me and gagged me non stop. While I was talking about stuff irrelevant to gameplay, it was in dead chat. Dead chat's purpose is to keep everybody entertained and enable people to converse with each other while the Traitors fight it out with the Innocents. That's exactly what I was using it for. I wasn't spamming music or random noises into my microphone. I was talking to people and they were talking back to me. When your donors and moderators gag me because "I don't like what you're talking about" you know you have a problem. If that's the rule set in place what's stopping me and a few friends getting donor and gagging everybody because we don't like what they're talking about? 

I know what your moderators and donors are going to be saying to you. I'm a troublemaker and a troll. Everybody wanted me out of the server and/or muted and gagged so they could hear me. None of those statements were true at all. Although a select few weren't happy with me I still had a few people on my side. The only problem was that they didn't donate or apply for staff (That also means that whatever they have to say is invalid, based on your staff). I'm not as bad as some people make me out to be. My personality is very "In your face" and I love messing around and saying stupid shit (Who doesn't?). The whole point of TTT is to have fun and mess around. But because I wasn't a regular or friends of the staff it wasn't allowed.

That's all I have to say.

EDIT: As someone pointed out my steam account has only been active since 2013 and I said I've played TTT since 2012. That's due to the fact this isn't my first account.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ace72acee

[Image: O1j.png]
Derpy gagged you for excessive talking you then proceeded to argue with her. She gagged you again for excessive mic spam again (he kept talking nonstop). Derpy then had to go. You kept doing it, war gagged you. You then kept doing it again and shia gagged you. I then proceeded to hold them back since i didnt want anyone to get in trouble for abuse just in case. I then warned you about 20 times before gagging you. I dont think im exaggerating. Many people were having complaints might i add, so muting you client side wouldve helped for me not them. Rhapsody came on and you were arguing with me he then proceeded to gag you for a round. You then proceeded to argue with him so i went to ask rippe if he can help and also before i gagged you i made sure to check with dakody to make sure i wasnt in the wrong. He then asked fish to go on and i explained the story to fish. You were purposely trolling and talking nonstop about at&t. Despite being told many many times to stop talking so much. You deserve the ban. The majority of the talking was in mic chat, so i didnt get any screenshots of that, but i do have screenshots of mostly everything he wrote in chat. Also Derpy, Warpizzle, Rhapsody, and Shia can all confirm he was being a nuisance and purposely trolling.

http://imgur.com/a/hOsOg

As you can see in the screen shots i got even while typing he purposely tried trolling. Also dakody can confirm i asked him before acting too much.

He was gagged multiple times and despite being told to stop mic spamming he kept doing it anyways. There were more logs i can take screenshots of, but the logs are already gone, I took as many as i can get, shia has screenshots too so he might have some more, but again the majority of this convo was in mic chat where he kept talking.
Dont look so blue
Please follow the unban request format located here : http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show....php?tid=8

EDIT: Looking at mari's SS's I can see lots of disrespect and trolling, I can only imagine what you were saying over the mic.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I came on at the request of other people telling me what was going on. You were mic spamming and being an asshole to people and by the way you act in general chat you seem like a real winner here. No one is trying to force you off the server, but when you don't follow the rules you take the punishment.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Big -1, I'd even say a week ban is a slap on the wrist punishment. Mari's post says it all, I witnessed it too.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Let's see here: you ignored the format, your post is self-aggrandizing, and you continued to be a piece of shit after you were given generous warnings to stop? Congrats, you've won yourself a week's vacation from the server! See you when you come back! Or not! Hopefully the latter!
not happening
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
"When I am gagged for no reason, even when there is a rule on it, I get upset."
So you're saying you got gagged for no reason and giving the reason not even in the next sentence?
rly nigga
-1... To be honest a week ban is lenient. You lied in your ban request, didn't follow format, blamed the staff you are try to get to unban you, and finally the over exaggeration is real.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
About the donors gagging you part: Even though you were being an ass, they shouldn't be doing that. (If staff were on)

Now, I wasn't on at the time this happened but it seems you were being a troll. If this is the case, you can keep the ban. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]