Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: [Pink]ToriBear_Swag

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played: 3 Days 8 Hours 55 Minutes

When First Joined: About a month ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday when i get home from school, or
when i start working ill play when i get off. And on weekends i play all day long. My time zone is Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I plan on helping other players follow the rules by giving them warnings and doing something that will give them a warning about it so they wont do it again. I also plan on giving ideas to add to like shop. Like adding wings that has the same price as the jump pack and does the same thing too. I will make sure all players are playing fairly and properly and are not bulling each other. If a player doesn't follow the rules and doesn't listen to the warnings then i will ask another staff member if I'm allowed to mute the player. If i am the only staff member online then i will either message a staff member or handle it myself my giving another warning then doing the action to make that player stop. I know where all the illegal places are and i also know when someone is ghosting and mic spamming. I will do everything i can to make this server fun.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because i love ever player on there. I enjoy playing with anyone and talking and getting to know one another. I also love playing on the server because it makes me laugh and smile all the time and i hope to that that for other player too.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No i haven't previously applied for staff.

How did you find us?: My friend it's_PikaJEW gave me G-mod and showed me to this server. 

Other: I love all staff. They make me laugh. The 2 that make me laugh the most are Starky and EpicPuma. All the staff members and players helped me so much. When i first got on they helped me know how to play G-mod and i want to thank them for being there for me and for being my friend. I can hope i can join them to make everyone laugh Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Trusted Application - by [Pink]ToriBear_Swag - 01-22-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by mkkay671 - 01-22-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by RussEfarmer - 01-22-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by [orange]e d g y - 01-22-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Trusted Application - by 72dnegeLehT - 01-23-2017, 06:44 PM