Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: [Pink]ToriBear_Swag

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played: 3 Days 8 Hours 55 Minutes

When First Joined: About a month ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday when i get home from school, or
when i start working ill play when i get off. And on weekends i play all day long. My time zone is Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I plan on helping other players follow the rules by giving them warnings and doing something that will give them a warning about it so they wont do it again. I also plan on giving ideas to add to like shop. Like adding wings that has the same price as the jump pack and does the same thing too. I will make sure all players are playing fairly and properly and are not bulling each other. If a player doesn't follow the rules and doesn't listen to the warnings then i will ask another staff member if I'm allowed to mute the player. If i am the only staff member online then i will either message a staff member or handle it myself my giving another warning then doing the action to make that player stop. I know where all the illegal places are and i also know when someone is ghosting and mic spamming. I will do everything i can to make this server fun.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because i love ever player on there. I enjoy playing with anyone and talking and getting to know one another. I also love playing on the server because it makes me laugh and smile all the time and i hope to that that for other player too.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No i haven't previously applied for staff.

How did you find us?: My friend it's_PikaJEW gave me G-mod and showed me to this server. 

Other: I love all staff. They make me laugh. The 2 that make me laugh the most are Starky and EpicPuma. All the staff members and players helped me so much. When i first got on they helped me know how to play G-mod and i want to thank them for being there for me and for being my friend. I can hope i can join them to make everyone laugh Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm sorry Tori, but from what I've seen. You're only on when other staff members (your friends) are on and thats concerning because staff needs to be on all the time, even when no other staff are on. 
Also I'm worried that you take some jokes too personally. We are a bunch of lame people that make fun of each other, and I'm worried you won't be able to handle that.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+0, I havent fully observed your game actions yet due to recent internet trouble so I stand neutral.
(01-22-2017, 07:01 PM)[Pink]ToriBear_Swag Wrote: Ingame Name: [Pink]ToriBear_Swag

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played: 3 Days 8 Hours 55 Minutes

When First Joined: About a month ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday when i get home from school, or
when i start working ill play when i get off. And on weekends i play all day long. My time zone is Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I plan on helping other players follow the rules by giving them warnings and doing something that will give them a warning about it so they wont do it again. I also plan on giving ideas to add to like shop. Like adding wings that has the same price as the jump pack and does the same thing too. I will make sure all players are playing fairly and properly and are not bulling each other. If a player doesn't follow the rules and doesn't listen to the warnings then i will ask another staff member if I'm allowed to mute the player. If i am the only staff member online then i will either message a staff member or handle it myself my giving another warning then doing the action to make that player stop. I know where all the illegal places are and i also know when someone is ghosting and mic spamming. I will do everything i can to make this server fun.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because i love ever player on there. I enjoy playing with anyone and talking and getting to know one another. I also love playing on the server because it makes me laugh and smile all the time and i hope to that that for other player too.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No i haven't previously applied for staff.

How did you find us?: My friend it's_PikaJEW gave me G-mod and showed me to this server. 

Other: I love all staff. They make me laugh. The 2 that make me laugh the most are Starky and EpicPuma. All the staff members and players helped me so much. When i first got on they helped me know how to play G-mod and i want to thank them for being there for me and for being my friend. I can hope i can join them to make everyone laugh Heart

I'm sorry Tori, but as Mkkay has stated, you are only on when other staff members are on. Overall, I am terribly sorry to inform but I don't think you are right for this position in the server. I know this is probably more of a "personal" issue, but jokes people make towards you shouldn't be taken to heart. We are literal shit people so most of the things we say are just jokes. I am also concerned of you only being on for a month, even though you have the time standards met, I am just worried you havent been observing the server as much as I am comfortable with, but I mean my comfortablness doesn't affect the chances of you getting staff, just wanted to say that. You do know the rules, which is good but I am pretty concerned about how active you would be. We need staff on quite a bit, when no staff is on so the server doesnt go to hell and I am just worried if one of your "friends" aren't online, then you wont be. Maybe play more, be a tad bit more active and then re apply. Then I think you would have a wonderful shot at this position, all apologies.  :s
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
+1
You know the rule and are pretty active from what I have seen. I think you might make a pretty good trusted! ;)
[Image: e1b.jpg]