Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starky Trusted
Ingame Name: [Red]Starky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156638128

Time Played: 191.25 hours. (1 week 20ish hours)

When First Joined: Dec 04, 2016 7:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play mostly at random times, but my availability isn't really limited. I usually play around 9AM-12PM, 8PM-9AM(Whenever I get too tired to play). I am on EST. Keep in mind I am the PH Co-Owner so if I am needed there I will have to leave to deal with what I need to as it is my responsibility.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Often really early, or really late, no TTT staff are on. As needed from staff if I am promoted I will follow guidelines explicitly, handle situations fairly, and do as required of me. The TTT server being as popular as it is, the trolling/rdming minges are still on..not having anyone to keep them in check really sucks. I will also still continue making ban request(not that you have to be staff to do that, but at least if I am on as a staff member, the chaos can be tamed). I am also able to teach new players how to play this preventing rdm, and other things like that due to misunderstanding of the gamemode/server rules. Its needed late night, more then anything honestly.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community, because I have been a part of it for a long time. I have recently had an addiction to TTT. Its been great playing here. If I can be staff I can make the lives of the higher ups a bit easier, because they will have less to do while I'm on(not saying other staff don't do their job, but having a extra helping hand is always nice). I want to see the community continue to grow, keeping the server maintained at times staff usually aren't on, will certainly help increase its popularity as I've seen it for PH. Also, I'll keep the server as welcoming as possible at those late/early times.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only place I have been banned from that kinda counts is DarkRP. You can find it here it was someone exploiting..etc...etc....

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not for TTT, but for DarkRP and PH 1, PH 2 yes.

How did you find us?: Scrolling through the PH gamemode server list a long time ago on a old account then the !hop command on the PH server took me to TTT referred by the past PH Co-Owner Noah.

Other: Here is my gametracker. The graph of my activity in the past 30 days as well. Thanks for your time reading my application, if I don't get accepted that's fine!

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=W1JlZF1TdGFya3k%...3052285761]

Messages In This Thread
Starky Trusted - by [Red]Starky - 12-09-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Starky Trusted - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 12-09-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Starky Trusted - by [black]Tronald - 12-09-2017, 11:58 PM
RE: Starky Trusted - by Yeezy Jeezy - 12-10-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Starky Trusted - by moocow - 12-10-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: Starky Trusted - by penguinslayer4 - 12-10-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: Starky Trusted - by Rodri - 12-10-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: Starky Trusted - by PeppermintPatches - 12-10-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Starky Trusted - by Deadpool - 12-10-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Starky Trusted - by Foxka - 12-10-2017, 12:11 PM