Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you choose your screen name?
CHRISTIAN BRUTAL SNIPER

WELL I told this story in the discord but I might as well put it in here
My steam account is the only account I have not under this name, but on every other accounts it's "helenhelenmoocow"
So how this came about was that I was on a road trip to Disney, and I realized that I had forgotten my tumblr password so I couldn't use my original email, so I made one for tumblr that involved cows because we were passing a field of cows at the time I got inspired, so when creating my username I thought "make it something like your email so you don't forget that it has a new email" and that's what I did, and since "helenmoocow" was taken I just added another helen to it (since that's my name, obviously"
How these emotes came into my name? So I had this thing where I'd put the emotes that any of my SO's had in there name into mine, so we could go on the server and be like "oh yeah we dating" (cringey, I know) and my ex took them out of his name a little while before we broke up and I chose to keep them because I thought they were cute, the last one was a THICC plus sign and I don't think I'll ever take these out of my name lmao
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
How did you choose your screen name? - by A Fish - 12-17-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: How did you choose your screen name? - by moocow - 12-17-2017, 02:59 PM