Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you choose your screen name?
She My name originated from before I played gmod. I only played either geometry dash and shellshock live. When in a match of shell shocked I came across a group of people named Morgan.freeman and Hillary.clinton so I decided to name myself Donald.trump for a few matches. I neve felt like changing my name so it stuck. 

I began playing gmod and I joined the PH server and played as Donald.trump for a while. I later felt like being weird so I changed my name to tronald.dump but quickly removed the dot and became tronald dump. Everyone on the serve just referred to me as ‘tronald’ so I just changed me name to represent that. Over time I went through various color prefixes of tronald and ended up sticking with [blue]tr[red]on[blue]ald for a while (it looked like tronald  in chat) That stood out so I kept it for a while. Later I joined TTT and everyone kept on calling me ‘blue’ so I changed my name to [black]tronald. it still looked cool in chat and people called me tronald on both servers so I kept the name.

My discord name is Just my name phonetically in Russian. A reference to my time spent living in Russia.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky

Messages In This Thread
How did you choose your screen name? - by A Fish - 12-17-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: How did you choose your screen name? - by [black]Tronald - 12-19-2017, 05:55 PM