Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maris been demoted!
I'm relatively new coming from the summer and I don't play other games with staff so I feel like it'd be appropriate to claim that 3rd party and not part of a group or 'mob'.
One, this is the first I've heard of this so it's not a general staff decision and rather by admins at most maybe some older mods. Which is how it should be, admins should make a decision like this.
Two, from the 6 months of staff discord I have seen you in the middle of many, maybe most, 'disputes' in some way. This can be your own disputes over something or, notably, anything you've brought back up. A lot of these tend to end because a higher staff hand to come end the argument after it reaches fighting or a 'toxic' level. No you aren't the only one and some you don't start but most you do participate in the fighting so idk. Not really a completely unfounded reason if I'm  being honest since I don't know past.
Ending bc boarding a flight forgive autocorrect I'll finish later but that's my main thought
Continue- you are by no means the only person who will start a fight and a full demotion is either sudden or a decision that's been brewing longer than I've been here I imagine.
Also never seen or read a demotion like this since I joined so dunno what to think of any past ones and how those went.
Also the link didn't lead me a a specific picture maybe just me on mobile

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by had - 12-28-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by [Red]Starky - 12-28-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by [Red]Starky - 12-28-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 12-28-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by EpicGuy - 12-28-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by Foxka - 12-28-2017, 07:52 PM