Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maris been demoted!
Oh boy. Can the staff have a mob mentality? Sure. Can the server have a mob mentality? Sure. I’d like to think of myself as someone who doesn’t blindly follow other staff members. Sometimes it makes me look foolish, but whatever. In your case, I don’t know all the details but I remember one incident when you called Foxka toxic and Turner kicked you for staff disrespect. I didn’t get involved because I didn’t know what was going on, but it did seem a little off. I didn’t see any staff disrespect, and I don’t think calling another staff member toxic is staff disrespect. You’ll be called a lot worse than that in the line of duty. I’m not sure if you have a history of starting things because I can’t be bothered to check the Discord, but if you do, you know why you’ve been demoted.

Since this is a thread about calling things out, why don’t I start. If the Admins decide to demote someone, let the player and staff know before you strip their rank from the player. Maybe if you let the player and staff know, we won’t have to go through this drama and we can talk it out before everyone in their mom posts their two cents. Admins need to stop making decisions in the dark because 8.5/10 times it comes back and starts a bunch of unwarranted drama...

Those are my two cents.

Messages In This Thread
Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by had - 12-28-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by [Red]Starky - 12-28-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by [Red]Starky - 12-28-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by EpicGuy - 12-28-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by Foxka - 12-28-2017, 07:52 PM