Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Nicky Feedback Thread
Honestly, you're awesome. The problem with messing around is you have to find the right time and people to mess around with. For example, as Ace has done multiple times, if you grapple me, hit me once with a crowbar, or teleport me, I won't do a single thing. I won't fire back or complain or report. I used to do it all the time when I was staff on another server.

I've seen you give slays when necessary and you are normally very lenient when it comes to reporting people. You always give people a chance to have a say in the situation, and you are a decently skilled player as well (better than me at least.) You clearly understand the rules and how they should apply, and your judgement in situations where rules don't apply is pretty good. 

Plus, you're generally like me, where when you get bored, you start messing around instead of actually playing, and I love that. A lot of people don't like that, but I love it when somebody can have fun without playing the game right, as long as it doesn't interfere with others. 

Personally, I'd give you a +1 for your next application.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prince Nicky Feedback Thread - by AmazingCrimsonDragon - 01-12-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Prince Nicky Feedback Thread - by Foxka - 01-12-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Prince Nicky Feedback Thread - by EpicGuy - 01-12-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Prince Nicky Feedback Thread - by Yeezy Jeezy - 01-12-2018, 03:17 PM
RE: Prince Nicky Feedback Thread - by [Red]Starky - 01-12-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Prince Nicky Feedback Thread - by Everyjuan - 01-12-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Prince Nicky Feedback Thread - by Everyjuan - 01-12-2018, 05:09 PM