Friend Appeal (Serious)
"LOL WHAT? A warning for crashing servers? That can be taken up with the law and you could get in serious trouble for that.
So according to this server shooting a man in the face is a warning but looking at someone funny will send you to jail.
wut.jpg
BRB gonna go crash the servers and get a warning." - Mod Mice

"Actually on second thought, fuck it, this server sucks. After reading some of these appeals, its clear to me all you mods are very uneducated on how the game is played and also a little ban-happy. The admins i'm not too sure about, obviously they at least aren't very good at teaching their mods.

Have a good one guys." - Xem

Kristi agreed that banning mod mice was wrong on his part and apologized, but neither of you cared for that apology, instead you did that ^

Both of you have interesting ways of showing that you really like the server and deserve a reduced / full unban, I think the week ban should stay >.>

Dont look so blue

Messages In This Thread
Friend Appeal (Serious) - by Xem - 01-29-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Friend Appeal (Serious) - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 01-29-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Friend Appeal (Serious) - by Fozzy - 01-29-2017, 11:33 PM