Friend Appeal (Serious)
SERIOUS POST

Alright, seriously guys you are administering a punishment to someone just because they are friends with someone else you disagree with. Once again the only person that should be at fault here is me. That applies to the situation in the game and the situation on the forums. None of this makes sense on why you are applying it to Mod Mice too. 

If anything fuck it, just double my ban and take his away. 

P.S. This I might have worded my first post a little badly, this server doesn't suck, its actually pretty got pretty cool add-ons to it. But I still wholeheartedly disagree with how you deal with punishments and some of the knowledge of your mods.
"LOL WHAT? A warning for crashing servers? That can be taken up with the law and you could get in serious trouble for that.
So according to this server shooting a man in the face is a warning but looking at someone funny will send you to jail.
wut.jpg
BRB gonna go crash the servers and get a warning." - Mod Mice

"Actually on second thought, fuck it, this server sucks. After reading some of these appeals, its clear to me all you mods are very uneducated on how the game is played and also a little ban-happy. The admins i'm not too sure about, obviously they at least aren't very good at teaching their mods.

Have a good one guys." - Xem

Kristi agreed that banning mod mice was wrong on his part and apologized, but neither of you cared for that apology, instead you did that ^

Both of you have interesting ways of showing that you really like the server and deserve a reduced / full unban, I think the week ban should stay >.>

Dont look so blue
(01-29-2017, 10:27 PM)Xem Wrote: P.S. This I might have worded my first post a little badly, this server doesn't suck,
 what made you change your mind? was it because you got your friends unban request denied? Goob job by the way, getting your friend banned when he was about to be unbanned.[Image: 47bb7ca4231b979b9fbff1809b4e6777.png]
If it is a ban request follow proper format..... -1???? Also
"Actually on second thought, fuck it, this server sucks. After reading some of these appeals, its clear to me all you mods are very uneducated on how the game is played and also a little ban-happy. The admins i'm not too sure about, obviously they at least aren't very good at teaching their mods.
If this is your quote why would we unban you???
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Make up your fucking mind or stay the hell out.

edit: -1