Banned Forever for a silly reason?
Ingame Name:Trystan

SteamID: Dont know how to find it.

Who banned you: Matt

Reason for Ban: Incitement of rdm round and leave.

Length of ban: Forever

Reason for mods to unban: hello, the other day, other players and i said rdm round, obviously we were joking as everyone says this from time to time as a joke, i forgot the other players name but one of them said oh yeah do it, and i said oh yeah i will, where are you, so obviously we were just having a good time with the joke and when the round started, i started shooting him and then he started shooting me, but we were laughing about it at the same time, he killed me and someone else killed him. we enjoyed the joke and shared a laugh after, he never reported me. everyone knows rdm rounds doesnt exist and if other players decide to rdm, thats there choice. and after this happened, a couple minutes passed by and i was tired and i told everyone goodbye for the  night. i never heard any staff member say no no rdm round, or say i was going to be punished. i am appreciated by many people on the servers and i am donor and play this server a lot. i dont deserve to be banned forever because of this joke. but im sorry i said rdm round, everyone know its a joke but i guess not.

Have you been banned before: I dont believe so, but im not sure, ive played on here for years and took breaks time to time.

Messages In This Thread
Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Trystan - 05-17-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Boat - 05-17-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Boat - 05-17-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Foxka - 05-17-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Foxka - 05-18-2018, 08:00 PM