Banned Forever for a silly reason?
Ingame Name:Trystan

SteamID: Dont know how to find it.

Who banned you: Matt

Reason for Ban: Incitement of rdm round and leave.

Length of ban: Forever

Reason for mods to unban: hello, the other day, other players and i said rdm round, obviously we were joking as everyone says this from time to time as a joke, i forgot the other players name but one of them said oh yeah do it, and i said oh yeah i will, where are you, so obviously we were just having a good time with the joke and when the round started, i started shooting him and then he started shooting me, but we were laughing about it at the same time, he killed me and someone else killed him. we enjoyed the joke and shared a laugh after, he never reported me. everyone knows rdm rounds doesnt exist and if other players decide to rdm, thats there choice. and after this happened, a couple minutes passed by and i was tired and i told everyone goodbye for the  night. i never heard any staff member say no no rdm round, or say i was going to be punished. i am appreciated by many people on the servers and i am donor and play this server a lot. i dont deserve to be banned forever because of this joke. but im sorry i said rdm round, everyone know its a joke but i guess not.

Have you been banned before: I dont believe so, but im not sure, ive played on here for years and took breaks time to time.
Please use the proper format.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8
(05-17-2018, 03:27 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: Please use the proper format.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8

Done
If there was no report and it was only the people who RDM'd each other as a joke, I dont see why there is a ban? I've heard people, and staff, say they were going to RDM people. I've RDM'd people who were okay with it (such as Inspo, Gabe, dong, DolphinJizz) and we all laughed about it.

+1 for unban. Its not trolling in my eyes, just having fun on a server with a person who knew it was going to happen and both parties seemed to enjoy the fun.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I’ve known you for a while, and you don’t seem like the kind of person to minge in this game.

+1
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
#freetrystan
It is an unwritten rule basicly that RDM rounds do not exist, especially when there are people on who do not want any part of it. (Of wich at the time of this event happening there were quite a few who avoided this, I would include myself but I fell victim quite fast)

I must admit I had something to do with your ban, as I messaged the staff that were on at the time that you had said RDM round through the mic after wich the idea exploded and the round went to shit... I left it up to the staff to decide what they'll do with you, and they perma'd ya...

While I despise the idea of RDM rounds to begin with, I do believe that a perma may be a little overboard and I am even going as far as saying as an unban wouldnt hurt much, Trystan while being a real cunt to take down, was a solid player for a while and I had no problems with him.

EDIT: To put a note to what Summer said, a large amount of people randomly started opening fire one each other right as the round started after it was "Announced". I am not exagerrating if I say half the server was dead in less then a minute, and I doubt T's had to do much with any of the deaths. The victims included people who wanted nothing of this RDM Round of wich I am also a part of
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Working an event right now but I'll post here shortly - basically, it happened and a massive amount of people killed each other. The F8 log was full red except for a smoke grenade thrown and I believe about 5 reports immediately for the round. King and @Boat confirmed my belief that you called it (as stated in your reply). Normally this is called a lot at night yes but no one does it, I believe you shooting first convinced them it was and we had to handle it. To note- you left before the round was over so it's believable that no report was made in time, therefor I added "and leave". Perma is because I felt the situation was severe enough to fall under mass attempt by the logs, but I don't believe it will stay like that.
I'll post my pictures and recommendation once I get on my laptop

EDIT
I'm going to lay out what pictures I have. The call for an RDM round (end round) was over voice chat as "last round, rdm round", along with one distinct agreement from unknown person before start of round, did not get that name. Confirmed over voice by Boat and through text by King here that Trystan called it. Confirmation by boat was noted in a picture here along with a log photo taken for the round start, where Trystan first fired on Xavier and was then killed. Note the amount of RDM shown in the above picture, along with the second picture here. I also have a SS here of Trystan's disconnect, shown before end of round and can be time stamped on old logs if necessary, with the reply to my own report where a member genuinely believed it to be a RDM round. Also shown is an approximation of the members online at the time by the vote in the background. I am missing an explicit picture of the amount of reports but it was about 5 or so, as shown by the scroll wheel size taken between rounds 5 here and 6 here.
Not shown above: SSs of the rest of the round RDM as at this point those are fault of other players, not the initial fight started by Trystan.
Based off of the intent, magnitude, and willful knowledge of what was done and leaving I administered a permanent ban until appealed. I do oppose an immediate unban because of the above shown, and recommend a month. I do not suggest lower as to not set a precedent of light RDM Round punishments, but am not opposed to as little as a 1 week ban for consideration of this one event. Based off of previous events, notably 'rioting' in the discord over the ban of gamer Hillrop, I would consider this to be trolling and not accidental and still recommend a month ban.
Edit: I underline and important part

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
If it clearly came across as a joke and you and the person you killed didnt care it really is not that big of a deal, as long for the other people that did RDM according to matt. That is honestly on them for RDMing and taking fit seriously knowing RDM rounds are not a thing. I dont believe Trystan deserves this ban.
+1
Cult member since 8-8-18
-1 for unban you clearly started an rdm round which is a huge no-no.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions