Banned Forever for a silly reason?
It is an unwritten rule basicly that RDM rounds do not exist, especially when there are people on who do not want any part of it. (Of wich at the time of this event happening there were quite a few who avoided this, I would include myself but I fell victim quite fast)

I must admit I had something to do with your ban, as I messaged the staff that were on at the time that you had said RDM round through the mic after wich the idea exploded and the round went to shit... I left it up to the staff to decide what they'll do with you, and they perma'd ya...

While I despise the idea of RDM rounds to begin with, I do believe that a perma may be a little overboard and I am even going as far as saying as an unban wouldnt hurt much, Trystan while being a real cunt to take down, was a solid player for a while and I had no problems with him.

EDIT: To put a note to what Summer said, a large amount of people randomly started opening fire one each other right as the round started after it was "Announced". I am not exagerrating if I say half the server was dead in less then a minute, and I doubt T's had to do much with any of the deaths. The victims included people who wanted nothing of this RDM Round of wich I am also a part of
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.

Messages In This Thread
Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Trystan - 05-17-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Boat - 05-17-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 05-17-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Boat - 05-17-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Foxka - 05-17-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Banned Forever for a silly reason? - by Foxka - 05-18-2018, 08:00 PM