Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification/Logistics Question
The "called a kos" is an addition to the story that wasn't there last night for one
For another, you killed him across the map for "passing an unid body" without any way of placing him near the body because of a large time difference. If a kos had been called, we cannot very accurately time it, so I would have to side with you that it was at that time and administer no slay. I did not hear or find a kos.
Passing an unid body is a difficult thing to prove if outside of the camera time. To do so I go through other death scenes of other kills and spectate the said area. I could tell from logs that you id the body what 30 seconds before the kill. It also happens the body was mine, and combined with Boat being nowhere in the logs there and not being there to my knowledge of time of death, @Boat was innocent until proven guilty of passing an unid. I let you discuss it with me until you left in case you could convince me I was wrong.
If a Kos was called I would have enough info on your side to side with you, as it would suggest said event happened. Without it, all I have to see is you kill boat without any body being close.
Edit: I may have pics to help after work

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule Clarification/Logistics Question - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 05-18-2018, 08:01 AM