Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification/Logistics Question
When checking the scenes boat is nowhere near the unid in either situation, at my kill or when boat was killed. In that I only see noire cross the body and boat was elsewhere not in that first building
The assumption made above is that boat was indeed there, which can't been seen and boat again says he wasn't near that body. I'm confused over this- there is a gap at point B but points A and C say boat was not there, meaning he couldn't have been there? Unless he hella booked it there and back maybe but that's in like what 40 seconds? Also we Do know the corridors, the unid was in the building across a brodge from when boat was killed. Time doesn't add up for boat to make it there and back
Also in the analogy context the first punch would have been in logs. Body crossing would not

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule Clarification/Logistics Question - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 05-18-2018, 11:38 AM