Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification/Logistics Question
(05-18-2018, 01:50 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 01:44 PM)Boat Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 01:36 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 01:30 PM)Boat Wrote: I was proven inno as I had killed Noire and ID'd his body, then went on to state "I'm proven" multiple times in VC. I get rdm'd a few minutes later for supposedly walking past an unidentified body despite never seeing such a body and you not asking me to identify it or given me time to do so.

As I told you before; saying you’re proven doesn’t make you proven. And considering all the detectives were dead, nobody could validate your claim to innocence, as you could be a T lying about it. 

Additionally, you seeing it is the point of this whole thread, so repeating what’s already been said is pointless blather. 

And finally, nowhere in the rules does it say I have to ask you to ID it. You walk by it, it’s KOS. Some people ask, and that’s great, but I don’t because I don’t give Ts time to shoot me; they have enough advantages on this server as is.

You do realize when someone IDs a body, it shows so in the upper-right corner which is broadcast to all players? It is not my fault you did not pay attention and screwed up. As Foxka said that is sus, not a KOS.
Did YOU know that the person who IDs the body is not automatically the one who killed them? Get your head out of your ass and think about it.

I was the first and only person to call a KOS multiple times on Noire in VC when he pulled out a knife, killed him, ID'd his body, then said I was proven in VC multiple times. It is with near certainty I'm not the goddamn traitor. Short of a detective testing me, that's as best as you are going to get. Even if another person saw me kill him and said I was proven, it's still not guaranteed you are inno as you could both be T's covering each other's backs.

It's about likelihood, and with all the actions I have taken (calling a kos on a traitor, killing that traitor, and immediately identifying that body) the likelihood that I was an actual traitor was very low and the chances for me being inno and proven as I have stated to be near 100%. 

You are incredibly toxic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule Clarification/Logistics Question - by Boat - 05-18-2018, 02:05 PM