Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setro
(06-25-2018, 01:38 PM)ReThink Wrote: @"Setro"
1. Setting people up to die in pre-round is still RDM.
2. Accidental RDM is still RDM

So whatever bias you two have, he’s still right in saying you were wrong here. Plus another person, @MiniMe2001 said you did it even more afterwards, and @"Guru Drak" and others witnessed it.

So feelings aside, you broke server rules by intentionally and consistently RDMing, for which a more severe punishment is typically given than a simple slay. So a ban (temp, most likely) is not out of question.

You’re a regular and should know better than to kill afk before OT.

First off, if you bothered to read my post rather than the other, I did not set them up to die. I left their heads above their water, and due to my accidental carelessness they slid in. And I agree- accidental RDM is still RDM.

Also, I was slain for the other occasion Foxka spoke about, and he even said that in his post. In the Minime incident, I was well-aware the person was active and not actually AFK so I kidded around with them. They took no damage and could've reported me for it, but they didn't. Big deal, right?

"Intentionally" is a heavy word here. In the incident with Tiger, I did not do it intentionally. This report is becomiing a "he-said she-said" incident and is open to interpretation apparently rather than concrete evidence.
I do not intentionally and consistently RDM and haven't even seen you on the server in a while so I don't see where you are pulling these accusations from.

Let me tl;dr this: I accidentally RDM'd one innocent in this report by Tiger, intentionally RDM'd one in a completely separate occasion which was handled and that I was slain for, and the remaining "evidence" is where I didn't even do damage.

And if you're gonna claim that ONE intentional RDM is serious, take a look at some of your Mods and Trusted's which intentionally RDM me daily. I'm not petty so I don't report for it, but it does indeed happen. No, I'm not claiming it makes me any better, but it also should not be taken that seriously considering the innocent reported me for it and I was punished- I wrongfully assumed they would be okay with it considering who they were. These occasions should not even be taken into consideration- they are separate, dealt-with-or-didn't-happen events.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Setro - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 06-24-2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Setro - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 06-24-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Setro - by MiniMe2001 - 06-24-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Setro - by Guru Drak - 06-24-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Setro - by Foxka - 06-24-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Setro - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 06-25-2018, 09:50 AM
RE: Setro - by Zephyr - 06-25-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Setro - by Setro - 06-25-2018, 12:54 PM
RE: Setro - by ReThink - 06-25-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Setro - by Setro - 06-25-2018, 01:45 PM