Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setro
Offender's Name: Setro

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41750005

Potential Witnesses: 7-Zip, Gabe, Burrito Bowl

Reason to Ban: RDM'ing at least 1 AFK using prop-pushing.

Proof: 

Other: From this deathscene you can see he clearly just pushes one AFK into the water drowning him. Its far from far-fetched to say he also pushed the AFK next to the one he pushes in on the deathscene (Too bad this doesnt go back that far). Hell I am even betting he blatantly massed with the AFK behind him as wel. I messaged staff on-line at the time (7-Zip, Gabe and Burrito) that this had happened. Wich was at first blatantly ignored. After I pried a bit more with 7-Zip I was told he wasnt gonna get slain due to no reports on him. I argued against that with the fact that the deaths had no label of who had done it and that they were AFK to begin with. Wich fell on deaf ears, so yeah. Decided to grab this myself then and post it on here.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
There's a whole "admin report" ability so that staff can make reports on behalf of AFKs so that RDM doesn't go untouched

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I’ve seen him try doing this on dimmsdale too but the person came back and I didn’t pay too much more attention to it.
Death scene looks lot different than what I witnessed in the game. But he was moving people with props.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I've caught him doing this before yesterday, more than once. He was slain at the time, though.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Actually I do have proof Setro RDM'd at least two AFK's

[Image: waE0pzS.jpg]

Those are the old logs of this round (for me June 24th 2018, 20th hour, ttt_island round 3)

You can see that Setro damaged one of the two AFK's in the water with a prop.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
@Setro
I'm pretty sure I got slain for this already?

Anyways, if memory serves, I pushed him to almost-fully-submerged during pre-round as a joke (pushed him very carefully to where his head was still out of the water) and didn't expect him to slide further into the water (as pictured in the video- they don't start taking damage until they continue sliding in to where their head is underwater). Viper and the other guy was already in the water from someone else who prop pushed them; I'm assuming I accidentally nicked Viper with the barrel somehow when I pushed Sacred, as he was behind Sacred.
It is a complicated situation and I can see why you wouldn't believe me. But I wouldn't intentionally do this- I see no point in killing AFK's when you're allowed to kill them in OT and when they get forced spectator after, I think, 3 minutes.
I see the confusion and I do agree it was my fault, so if you want me slain for this I can be slain.

Please do note that King Tiger has constantly targetted me in-game through verbal remarks and insults, and as such I will assume this has some bias in a way. If anything, I ask actual staff to review this themselves and draw to a conclusion. Additionally, I don't see a point in a ban report when the one AFK did indeed return (they did) and you never PM'd them that I did this- instead, you jumped right to a ban request over 1 accidentally-RDM'd AFK because you hate my guts for some obscure reason.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
@"Setro"
1. Setting people up to die in pre-round is still RDM.
2. Accidental RDM is still RDM

So whatever bias you two have, he’s still right in saying you were wrong here. Plus another person, @MiniMe2001 said you did it even more afterwards, and @"Guru Drak" and others witnessed it.

So feelings aside, you broke server rules by intentionally and consistently RDMing, for which a more severe punishment is typically given than a simple slay. So a ban (temp, most likely) is not out of question.

You’re a regular and should know better than to kill afk before OT.

Edit: AND @Foxka saw you doing it even more. It seems you’re still doing it even after being slain. It’s no wonder @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 is going for a ban on you. That’s been 3 separate instances at least, and you seem to keep doing the same things over and over.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-25-2018, 01:38 PM)ReThink Wrote: @"Setro"
1. Setting people up to die in pre-round is still RDM.
2. Accidental RDM is still RDM

So whatever bias you two have, he’s still right in saying you were wrong here. Plus another person, @MiniMe2001 said you did it even more afterwards, and @"Guru Drak" and others witnessed it.

So feelings aside, you broke server rules by intentionally and consistently RDMing, for which a more severe punishment is typically given than a simple slay. So a ban (temp, most likely) is not out of question.

You’re a regular and should know better than to kill afk before OT.

First off, if you bothered to read my post rather than the other, I did not set them up to die. I left their heads above their water, and due to my accidental carelessness they slid in. And I agree- accidental RDM is still RDM.

Also, I was slain for the other occasion Foxka spoke about, and he even said that in his post. In the Minime incident, I was well-aware the person was active and not actually AFK so I kidded around with them. They took no damage and could've reported me for it, but they didn't. Big deal, right?

"Intentionally" is a heavy word here. In the incident with Tiger, I did not do it intentionally. This report is becomiing a "he-said she-said" incident and is open to interpretation apparently rather than concrete evidence.
I do not intentionally and consistently RDM and haven't even seen you on the server in a while so I don't see where you are pulling these accusations from.

Let me tl;dr this: I accidentally RDM'd one innocent in this report by Tiger, intentionally RDM'd one in a completely separate occasion which was handled and that I was slain for, and the remaining "evidence" is where I didn't even do damage.

And if you're gonna claim that ONE intentional RDM is serious, take a look at some of your Mods and Trusted's which intentionally RDM me daily. I'm not petty so I don't report for it, but it does indeed happen. No, I'm not claiming it makes me any better, but it also should not be taken that seriously considering the innocent reported me for it and I was punished- I wrongfully assumed they would be okay with it considering who they were. These occasions should not even be taken into consideration- they are separate, dealt-with-or-didn't-happen events.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]