Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Removing the god awful Test or KOS
Removing kos won't stop people from running around with the tester, they do that regardless of whether or not the detective test or koses.

The problem, as I see it, is that test or kos is almost always used at or very near the beginning of a round, before anything has really had a chance to happen unless the traitors are extremely quick that round. It's done not because the detective suspects the person and wants to confirm or deny their hunches, it's done to rule out specific people, which could *potentially* be considered meta gaming if it was looked into deeply enough. Or the detective just plops it down and immediately test or koses everyone in the immediate vicinity which just seems like lazy and sloppy detecting to me.

So, as a suggestion, would it perhaps be possible to include a timer on the portable tester, to make it so that it can't be purchased until at least 30 seconds after the round starts to prevent frustrating rdms? If not, then I guess I'm in favor of changing it from test or kos to test or sus.

Messages In This Thread
Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by GIMMICK - 07-23-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by Foxka - 07-23-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by Jerminator00 - 07-23-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by Avi - 07-29-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by Renzo - 08-13-2018, 08:29 AM