Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Removing the god awful Test or KOS
(07-29-2018, 07:52 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Honestly the only real way to keep the tester somewhat effective while taking care of most of the annoyances with it is stopping its use right as the round starts. I myself tend to keep the tester for later in the round when I got a few suspects wandering around and/or want to Ensure that the lads near me are not going to kill me. Now I'm against removing the rule as in a way this gives power to a detective and more insentive to stay the hell away from one. And hell in a more full server, you can get away with killing the detect after he force tests you because of the mic spam going on... Sure in a less full server you've got more problems but a clever T buys a fake tester after killing the detect getting "Proven" and then just destroys it. Or if there's multiple people around, toss a Holy or use a Jihad, they're all dead, you're dead as well sure, but you can message T buds to get you back.

Now on to the metagaming part, in a way, sure it is extremely annoying but who the hell won't agree that ensuring the most dangerous target wandering around is either dead or proven is a really smart thing to do? I mean again yes, it is extremely annoying for them to be consistantly force tested sure. However they lack understanding of how the usual victims of their rampages feel when faced with a single entity who can get instant headshots consistantly etc. So I myself feel that this balances things out. You annoy the server by being a great player, the server annoys you with force tests.

Although it can indeed be annoying, I think the same.
Greetings, 
Swartsy

Messages In This Thread
Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by GIMMICK - 07-23-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by Foxka - 07-23-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by Swartsy - 07-29-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by Avi - 07-29-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Removing the god awful Test or KOS - by Renzo - 08-13-2018, 08:29 AM