Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Trusted Position
Okay, here we go.

1. You have false information on your staff application. You may have just missed it or otherwise but you have previously applied for staff before on the server. I have linked it below. You also never mention once throughout your application that you were previously staff before which is slightly an issue to me.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4465

2. You were staff before as your previous application was accepted however you only stayed a staff member for 2 months before resigning. Can we rely on you? Will you drop the ball on the staff again? Will you become wiped out from being staff again? Before you left it appeared as you were already halfway out the door by not responding to staff or players in the server discord or in game despite you being on the server. These are all issues that need to be considered in your application.

3. In game, you're a respectable fellow. You follow the rules and are friendly with the community. You are on quite often which is also a good thing. Only item of critique is that you don't give staff an opportunity to regulate the server before you hit a bind as if you were staff when someone doesn't do something or asks a question.

Due to the fact that you were staff but resigned in the fashion that you did in such a short time period, I am not convinced that the same thing will not happen in the future again. We need people that we can rely on. Prove me wrong but until next time -1 for me. No hard feelings are intended just how I have a view from your history.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
2nd Trusted Position - by Móno - 08-04-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by TheUltraFish - 08-04-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by [black]Tronald - 08-04-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by HalfDemonLink - 08-05-2018, 12:00 AM
its your boooy - by JOKER GONZALEZ - 08-05-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by JustKuono - 08-05-2018, 01:48 AM