Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoot and scoot pt. 7: featuring guru
Offender's Name: Guru Drak

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40915571

Potential Witnesses: @jimbo Leusz Ferret (no forum account, same goes for the rest of these people.) Tea, Jager, Genji, and, of course, @"Guru Drak" 

Reason to Ban: rdm and leave

Proof:     

Other: A little backstory: Guru was very adamant that Jimbo was T-baiting by hitting his peace sentry. However, (and I witnessed it firsthand) Jimbo only hit it once, and hit the wall around it, which made the same sound as his sentry being hit. Nonetheless, Guru shot Jimbo in the head with a Bullshite. (Yes, he was a T, but that's not important.) He then left after the round had ended (which was right after he killed Jimbo, because his T buddy fell and died earlier,) before I started handling the report that Jimbo made. Guru, I challenge you to find the line in the rules where it says hitting a peace sentry is T-baiting. You won't find it, but you will find this: 11. Attempting to Destroy / Damaging a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, You may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective Turret or Detective Camera. Jimbo, and anyone else that was present at the time that I may have forgotten to tag, can corroborate my story.

Messages In This Thread
shoot and scoot pt. 7: featuring guru - by Laced Xanax - 09-14-2018, 05:35 PM