Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoot and scoot pt. 7: featuring guru
Offender's Name: Guru Drak

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40915571

Potential Witnesses: @jimbo Leusz Ferret (no forum account, same goes for the rest of these people.) Tea, Jager, Genji, and, of course, @"Guru Drak" 

Reason to Ban: rdm and leave

Proof:     

Other: A little backstory: Guru was very adamant that Jimbo was T-baiting by hitting his peace sentry. However, (and I witnessed it firsthand) Jimbo only hit it once, and hit the wall around it, which made the same sound as his sentry being hit. Nonetheless, Guru shot Jimbo in the head with a Bullshite. (Yes, he was a T, but that's not important.) He then left after the round had ended (which was right after he killed Jimbo, because his T buddy fell and died earlier,) before I started handling the report that Jimbo made. Guru, I challenge you to find the line in the rules where it says hitting a peace sentry is T-baiting. You won't find it, but you will find this: 11. Attempting to Destroy / Damaging a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, You may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective Turret or Detective Camera. Jimbo, and anyone else that was present at the time that I may have forgotten to tag, can corroborate my story.
@"Guru Drak"

Edit:Just realized you already pinged him
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
this man shot me to death and leaved i think he should be banned forever ty
merry christmas xbox
(09-14-2018, 06:17 PM)Jimbo Wrote: this man shot me to death and leaved i think he should be banned forever ty

Time to pull out the ban hammer
Uh... Arent you a tmod so couldnt you have banned him? I used to play ttt on another server but im pretty sure it is t-baiting to hit the sentry and shoot next to it. Just like it is t-baiting to shoot right next to people.
(09-14-2018, 07:33 PM)Swift Wrote: Uh... Arent you a tmod so couldnt you have banned him? I used to play ttt on another server but im pretty sure it is t-baiting to hit the sentry and shoot next to it. Just like it is t-baiting to shoot right next to people.

Only mods+ can ban on TTT
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-14-2018, 07:33 PM)Swift Wrote: Uh... Arent you a tmod so couldnt you have banned him? I used to play ttt on another server but im pretty sure it is t-baiting to hit the sentry and shoot next to it. Just like it is t-baiting to shoot right next to people.

excellent point. tmod can only karma ban, and i haven't gotten tmod on the server yet.

please read the Reasons to KOS section in the rules. you'll find this: 11. Attempting to Destroy / Damaging a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, you may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective Turret or Detective Camera.

Jimbo did not destroy the turret, therefore not making it KOSable.
Since it is not KOSable, you cannot kill for it.
Guru killed for something that isn't KOSable.
Therefore, he RDMed, and left after the round was over.
RDM + Leave x1 = 1 day ban.

edit: I hadn't even started handling the report (which I went to do as soon as the round was over, as I lived until the end) and Guru disconnected. I nor Jimbo were informed by Guru beforehand that he was going to leave, which makes it an RDM + Leave. (or, if we're being specific, leaving with a pending report. If I had waited until next map or something to handle it, then it'd be my fault for not handling it sooner. I administered a slay on Guru right after he left (for RDM) and Jimbo can attest to this.
(09-14-2018, 07:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

excellent point. tmod can only karma ban, and i haven't gotten tmod on the server yet.

please read the Reasons to KOS section in the rules. you'll find this: 11. Attempting to Destroy / Damaging a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, you may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective Turret or Detective Camera.

Jimbo did not destroy the turret, therefore not making it KOSable.
Since it is not KOSable, you cannot kill for it.
Guru killed for something that isn't KOSable.
Therefore, he RDMed, and left after the round was over.
RDM + Leave x1 = 1 day ban.

Ok that makes since. He should be banned for a day then. But are you sure he didnt say i have to go or something like that? because on a sb server i got banned for LTAP because i was jailed when i had to go and eat and i said it in chat and they didnt see it so they thought i left to avoid punishment.
Why is this being reported a day after it happened instead of last night?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(09-14-2018, 08:10 PM)Avi Wrote: Why is this being reported a day after it happened instead of last night?

completely agree