Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoot and scoot pt. 7: featuring guru
(09-14-2018, 08:10 PM)Avi Wrote: Why is this being reported a day after it happened instead of last night?

I completely accept fault for that.

I was too caught up in other things last night to report it, and it's my fault. Better late than never, though, right?

edit: I thought I threw an "I apologize" in here, but I didn't. Whoops.

I apologize for reporting this a day after it took place.
Again, I got caught up in other things and wasn't focused on it. I should've got on it the moment it occurred. Won't happen again.

(09-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Swift Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:33 PM)Swift Wrote: Uh... Arent you a tmod so couldnt you have banned him? I used to play ttt on another server but im pretty sure it is t-baiting to hit the sentry and shoot next to it. Just like it is t-baiting to shoot right next to people.

excellent point. tmod can only karma ban, and i haven't gotten tmod on the server yet.

please read the Reasons to KOS section in the rules. you'll find this: 11. Attempting to Destroy / Damaging a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, you may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective Turret or Detective Camera.

Jimbo did not destroy the turret, therefore not making it KOSable.
Since it is not KOSable, you cannot kill for it.
Guru killed for something that isn't KOSable.
Therefore, he RDMed, and left after the round was over.
RDM + Leave x1 = 1 day ban.

Ok that makes since. He should be banned for a day then. But are you sure he didnt say i have to go or something like that? because on a sb server i got banned for LTAP because i was jailed when i had to go and eat and i said it in chat and they didnt see it so they thought i left to avoid punishment.

I am 100% sure he didn't say anything about having to leave.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shoot and scoot pt. 7: featuring guru - by Laced Xanax - 09-14-2018, 08:27 PM