Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noble Jade's Staff App Round 2
-1 Need more forum time. KAPPA New Forums

Anyways, Noble is a pretty chill guy. You know the rules (you're not an average troll / RDMer) and could be a solid choice. Your overall presence on the forums and in the community have improved. Before the forum change you had 40 posts in which you were fairly active in time in most of those so that's good. The big question mark I have are the times of the apps.

Noteworthy:
Your First App was in November and your playtime was 2 weeks 1 day and 8 hours, following up with this app 2 months later almost and you've slightly improved to 2 weeks 5 days and 5 hours.

Honestly it's a sign for improvement, but I can understand that you could have a job and not put the extra unnecessary time on the server. I get that for sure. But I mean your 30 Day Activity is more solid enough for me to ignore this concern. It's not even really a heavy one. You're active is mainly what I care about. I think you should be given a shot. I can support your app because I think you'd be a solid Staff Member here.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noble Jade's Staff App Round 2 - by Christian - 01-04-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Noble Jade's Staff App Round 2 - by Drew - 01-04-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Noble Jade's Staff App Round 2 - by City - 01-04-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Noble Jade's Staff App Round 2 - by Scoovie - 01-05-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Noble Jade's Staff App Round 2 - by Scoovie - 01-14-2017, 02:52 AM