Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noble Jade's Staff App Round 2
Steam ID and IGN: Noble Jade Falcon, STEAM_0:0:45070829

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050407386

Time Played: 2 weeks 5 days and 5 hours

Availability (Approximate times that you can come on and your time zone): Weekends I should be able to come on pretty regularly. During the weekdays it largely just depends how busy I am with college.  Eastern Standard Time (EST) 

Rank Desired?: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

Why do you want to help the community?: I like this server and desire to help out.

What can you do to help the community?:  Mostly I just want to prevent people from going on round after round of rdming. I quite like this server and hate to see it when its full-on anarchy.

How long have you been in this community?: Since April 2016, I think

Have you applied for staff before? If so link previous apps here: http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...rusted-app

Have you been banned from our server before? If so link your unban request here(if any): None

How did you find us?: Server browser. Had good ping and was more active than the server I had been playing on before this one.

Other?: if you haven't seen me on lately, it's probably because of my timezone switch, however I have just recently returned to the more normal EST zone. Also, I feel like I've decently addressed the concerns of last time, that I don't post often enough on the forums. Admittedly, I've always been a lurker at heart, so not too many posts, but I still feel like I contributed
-1 Need more forum time. KAPPA New Forums

Anyways, Noble is a pretty chill guy. You know the rules (you're not an average troll / RDMer) and could be a solid choice. Your overall presence on the forums and in the community have improved. Before the forum change you had 40 posts in which you were fairly active in time in most of those so that's good. The big question mark I have are the times of the apps.

Noteworthy:
Your First App was in November and your playtime was 2 weeks 1 day and 8 hours, following up with this app 2 months later almost and you've slightly improved to 2 weeks 5 days and 5 hours.

Honestly it's a sign for improvement, but I can understand that you could have a job and not put the extra unnecessary time on the server. I get that for sure. But I mean your 30 Day Activity is more solid enough for me to ignore this concern. It's not even really a heavy one. You're active is mainly what I care about. I think you should be given a shot. I can support your app because I think you'd be a solid Staff Member here.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 ^^^
I like how you removed the bbcode that makes the app easier to read.

You don't stand out for me as particularly positive or negative.
+0
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Neutral. I'm with queef on this one.
You are a great player and active but you don't have or show any other qualities of helping out or anything.
When I first joined I thought Noble was a staff, he always struck me as pretty helpful and mature every time I played with him.

+1
-1 Sorry Noble Jade I know you've been trying a lot but like Christian pointed out your activity is extremely low on the server, I haven't seen you a lot regardless of the time of day (at least between 8-11 AM and 8PM - 12AM). Because of this I also don't know if you have improved your demeanor from a few months ago.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
+0 I do realize you are a long time player, and have the server time to prove it but i only see you 1 to 2 times a week. and as said above consistency is important for staff. Most of this has already been stated just wanted to insert my imput
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I need to see a little more activity from you. I've noticed it increase slightly recently but i think until I see you regularly enough it's +0. you're a really good player beyond that though
+0 Lately haven't seen you on when I am so I can't give a solid opinion.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]