Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adelina Phoenix Ph trusted application
-1 as of now since you currently do not meet time requirment for being on server. All togeather you have 37.58hrs with about 17 hrs on main ph server and 20.5hrs on the overflow. If you have any other names you have used please list said names in your app. 
Edit
I wish people just had one or two names to go by. I'm keeping my -1 you seem like a nice person, but a couple things stick out that worry me. The first is a majority of your hours being on the overflow from the names you've listed, I would encourage you to spend alittle more time on the main server since its a 40 person server thats double the the size of the overflow. Since this is what makes me wonder if you'd be ok staffing by yourself with 30+ people on since that happens sometimes. Then there is the issue where your computer crashes and you can't be on server because of it. I have to wonder if you'd be able to handle recording on your computer or if you'd crash when you try. Its just that staff at times may need to record for evidence or proof for a ban request and if you can't that means the server has to wait for someone who can to get on and record. Which isn't an option at the time.
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adelina Phoenix Ph trusted application - by happy - 10-31-2018, 02:11 AM