Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adelina Phoenix Ph trusted application
Ingame Name: Adelina Phoenix, Hollow Moon, Sunshines Best Friend

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:419354761

Time Played 60 hours

When First Joined: Mid- May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): any day between 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm to 4:00 am Central time except Sunday Tuesday and Thursday

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master/donor

What can you do to help the community?: Make sure that everyone is following the rules and are having a great time

Why do you want to help the community?: Whenever im on theres usually no trsuted to keep things in line and it kinda bothers me when trollers like to take that advantage to ruin the game for others and i hate that people came to play this game and are now being frustrated by these people.

Have you previously been banned? No I havent

Have you previously applied for staff? No

How did you find us?: I just happened to pick a random server and made some friends so i stuck with it to be honest it was my first day on Garrys Mod and i only got it to play Prop Hunt after that i didnt know what i was doing  :D  LOL.

other: i know i havent been much on lately for the fact of my computer crashing and having to get a new one and all but the only reason i want to be a trusted is to keep things in line when theres no one around that was when i became a donor in the first place and I will accept the fact that if all you guys want me to have more hours i will wait longer. LOVE YA
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 as of now since you currently do not meet time requirment for being on server. All togeather you have 37.58hrs with about 17 hrs on main ph server and 20.5hrs on the overflow. If you have any other names you have used please list said names in your app. 
Edit
I wish people just had one or two names to go by. I'm keeping my -1 you seem like a nice person, but a couple things stick out that worry me. The first is a majority of your hours being on the overflow from the names you've listed, I would encourage you to spend alittle more time on the main server since its a 40 person server thats double the the size of the overflow. Since this is what makes me wonder if you'd be ok staffing by yourself with 30+ people on since that happens sometimes. Then there is the issue where your computer crashes and you can't be on server because of it. I have to wonder if you'd be able to handle recording on your computer or if you'd crash when you try. Its just that staff at times may need to record for evidence or proof for a ban request and if you can't that means the server has to wait for someone who can to get on and record. Which isn't an option at the time.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
She meets all the requirements, as well as kind, the player base likes her and she uses her current abilities accordingly. She did have a bit of inactivity but she has started to come on regularly again, she does spend the majority of her time on Overflow which is needed as well if people are on and Derpy cannot get on. I see no reason why it can't be +1. Good luck ^~^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Looking at things, I would like to see your activity build up and play with you a bit more before giving a solid vote. So for now +0
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 because you spend most of your time on overflow. Because of that we dont really know you. I havent played with you but i dont know if others know you. I suggest spending time on the main server to get the feel of having 20+ or 30+.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0 You are fun to be around and you know the rules. However, I looked up your times and I could only find activity from the past week. I know you spend a lot time on overflow but as staff we have to be able to juggle both. The main server takes priorty over overflow. All in all spend a little more time on the main server and let the community get to know you a litle more. Do that and I will surely give you a +1 next time.

Here is what I found on your times via Game Tracker:

http://prntscr.com/lcmoa1 - Adelina Phoenix
http://prntscr.com/lcmpci - Hallow Moon
Couldn't find this name on Gametracker - Sunshines Best Friend
I am going to have to go with what others are saying and give you a +0 on this one. You do reach the minimum requirements which is good but I have no idea who you are. I realize that the reason for that is that you spend most of the time on Overflow which is not a bad thing but since I am on the main server most of the time, I have had no chance to get to know you, how you handle situations, your attitude and character, etc. Best of luck and hope to be seeing you around.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Phoenix!!! I had no idea you were even interested in applying for staff ^_^

I remember playing with you many times while I was still state side, it was good times and you were very friendly with those in the server.

Thought there's more to becoming staff than just being friendly. I haven't gamed with you recently but still feel that you need some more experience and time on Main. I will also suggest browsing this area of forums so that you're prepared when becoming staff: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

For now my friend I give you a -1, but as you dedicate some more time and energy to becoming staff for next application I will give you a +1.

I hope to see you on sever sometime! Don't give up and Prop on!
I agree with Voss that I think you need a little more experience before becoming staff as well as I don't like that you just came back from a long time of inactivity and I don't like the idea of staff having long inactivity spikes frequently or out of nowhere.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I'm going to remain at a +0, I've seen you on back when I mostly played on the overflow server, but I don't remember anything else than that. Looking at Gametracker you don't have much time as of late (excluding today, which as of right now you have 272 minutes on the main server), which is making me lean toward a -1.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]