Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macaroni KITTY's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: macaroni =KITTY=

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:160746910

Time Played: 126 hours

When First Joined: April 27, 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Monday-Saturday, around 10AM-12PM. CST.

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Master/Donor.

What can you do to help the community?: If I became a 'Trusted' I can help the community by helping newcomers understand the rules of the server and helping other ranks. I should be promoted because I could help out in the server way more than I can now and make sure people on the server are following the rules. I can bring a friendly attitude to the server but i can also be very professional when I need to be. I will enforce the server rules and hopefully help people enjoy their time on the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love to play on the server and it's a way to let me relax. I've made a lot of friends here already and I hope to make more.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: Someone from another server talked about Dinklebergs.

Other:I used to be a 'Moderator' for the server 'The Nook' and a 'Moderator' on the server 'C.O.R.E.'. I am a very responsible person who can be stern if I need to be.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
macaroni KITTY's Trusted Application - by macaroni KITTY - 11-03-2018, 09:58 PM