Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macaroni KITTY's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: macaroni =KITTY=

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:160746910

Time Played: 126 hours

When First Joined: April 27, 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Monday-Saturday, around 10AM-12PM. CST.

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Master/Donor.

What can you do to help the community?: If I became a 'Trusted' I can help the community by helping newcomers understand the rules of the server and helping other ranks. I should be promoted because I could help out in the server way more than I can now and make sure people on the server are following the rules. I can bring a friendly attitude to the server but i can also be very professional when I need to be. I will enforce the server rules and hopefully help people enjoy their time on the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love to play on the server and it's a way to let me relax. I've made a lot of friends here already and I hope to make more.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: Someone from another server talked about Dinklebergs.

Other:I used to be a 'Moderator' for the server 'The Nook' and a 'Moderator' on the server 'C.O.R.E.'. I am a very responsible person who can be stern if I need to be.
[Image: giphy.gif]

+1 I'm glad you waited to apply for awhile because honestly any sooner and I'm not sure what I would have put but now after seeing you actually handle some situations I think you'd be a good staff member and it's definitely worth while to at least give you a chance with trusted.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I ma give you a +1 because you are a big help around. While I do think your voice might get people to not take you seriously, it's really nothing to give a -1 over.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
please include all previous names used.

Edit:

-1 Not enough Forum time

For having so many hours I am surprised that you haven't submitted any Ban Requests on any players violating the rules, or even commented on any ban request that you present with the violations.

Be sure you have adequate recording capabilities before becoming staff, as video evidence is the best way to report violations. I know you said that you have previous staff experience.

I hope you get more involved on forums. As changes are made, then I will adjust my answer to the +1 area.

Other things I've seen have already been addressed, so I won't repeat them.

See you on the Prop Field Mac ^_^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m going to give you a +0 because I don’t know you well and I haven’t played with you a lot but by judging on what other people say you’re a good player that knows the rules but I can’t base my response on other people. But ya like Voss said if you have any previous names that you used as a joke or not please list them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
You are very reliable, know the rules, you enforce them accordingly. You also have past experience as a moderator, and you are extremely friendly with the new players by helping them navigate the server and play as well. I will be excited to see you become a Trusted! Good luck ^~^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 for me as well. You constantly make the server fun while also enforcing the rules if necessary.

Sorry if this was short, but all the other reasons were already said. Good luck kitty!
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 you are always helping people and your fun to play with
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I think you're an amazing person Lil Mac. I really do. But I just don't foresee it being a good idea for you to be staff as of now. I know you have previous moderator experience but I just don't fully know about your ability to be stern. Not to mention you do have some small outbursts when you're not feeling so well. While everyone has these moments, you have more moments than others from what I've experienced. I think if you can work on just calming down on some things, you'll be fine but as of now Little Mac, I can't +1 you. Sorry!
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 you're super fun to play with and i love your voice i think people will take you seriously. But also you make the server fun and thats what i like.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas