Not Roo0525
NICO NICO NIIII
[Black]Roo[red]05[blue]25
[Red]Roo[blue]05[orange]2
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:174164088

Time Played: 207 hours

When First Joined: June 13, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST for all times Sunday: 8:00am-9:30pm,  Monday-Thrusday: 3:00pm-9:30pm, Friday: 3:00pm-11:00pm, Saturday: 8:00am-11:00pm (p.s. I do have basketball practice for the winter season so I don't really know when I'll be avaiable)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can get the trolls during weekends when just about most of them get on, I can assist staff when they are doing something else or handing a problem. I can help the community by catching ghosters, hackers, and trolls. I'm usually on when some other staff aren't on. I can make sure that everyone gets help with something when they ask. I can make sure that no one breaks the rules when I'm online and keep everything calm.

Why do you want to help the community?: I really want to help staff and keep this server at it's best. I don't want people to have a bad time so I hope I could get staff to make sure everyone has a good time. I'm motivated to help this community because the community helped me when I started on this server. I'd love to give back to this community because they were motivated to help me and other people. I'm also motivated to keep everything nice and calm on the server. Sometimes, when I'm on with other Trusted, some Trolls get on I have to help sometimes like I'm a person who gives proof that they were doing something.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication  : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: A friend of mine told mine about this server

Other: I have created my brother a steam account and he will no longer be playing on my account

Messages In This Thread
SonRooRoo's Trusted App - by §0Son§bRoo§dRoo - 11-26-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: SonRooRoo's Trusted App - by Kasumi - 11-26-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: SonRooRoo's Trusted App - by Old Man Voss - 11-26-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: SonRooRoo's Trusted App - by HalfDemonLink - 11-26-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: SonRooRoo's Trusted App - by Smurfmin - 11-26-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: SonRooRoo's Trusted App - by TheUltraFish - 11-26-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: SonRooRoo's Trusted App - by Sharky - 11-27-2018, 05:16 AM