Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Ban Request] RED
Offender's Name: RED

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87188807 

Potential Witnesses: Dylpickle, Thephoenix, Cimag, Reignleif, Crunch, Mya

Reason to Ban: General hostility to everyone on the server. More specific, in my case a specific case. I was a traitor, and i called a KOS on him, and he instantly launches into a tirade, and starts berating me, calling me an idiot, a jerk, ect... Then he reports me after he dies, calling me toxic just for playing the game. I am tired of this kid attacking everyone on the server, berating, mic spamming, and just in general being a nuisance. 

Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1613631713

Other: I've played on this server every day for about a week now, and if i had played with RED on day one, i would not have stayed. He is a toxic player, he bullies people, he mic spams constantly even after being gagged, or told to stop with his screaming, mic spamming and in general being a nuisance. For new players coming to the server, and seeing RED get away with his stuff it draws them away. He lies, he verbally abuses other players, hes just not a good player. He has his good moments, but they are vastly outweighed by his negative actions. I'm not against his personality, i'm not against his voice, I'm against him. He just is not a nice player, and draws away the fun for many players on this server. I've had fun with him on occasion but he'll just go and ruin his reputation by screaming into the mic, and annoying the whole server. I know i'm not the first person to complain about this nuisance, but i home i'm the last.

Messages In This Thread
[Ban Request] RED - by Hive_Geek - 01-03-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: [Ban Request] RED - by Burrito Bowl - 01-03-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: [Ban Request] RED - by Hive_Geek - 01-03-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: [Ban Request] RED - by DylPickle - 01-03-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: [Ban Request] RED - by ding - 01-03-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: [Ban Request] RED - by Dildo Shwaggins - 01-03-2019, 08:12 PM