Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General mod stuff that makes no sense whatsoever
I've had quite a few problems with slays and stuff on this server that just don't make any sense. At all.

I recently (thirteen minutes ago) got a slay for a supposed RDM involving a traitor; lumbago(STEAM_0:1:178699048) was standing next to an innocent who had taken a harpoon to the face. Lumbago walked away, did not identify the body. I killed him, and got reported and slain for it. I don't know what I am supposed to do, or what anyone else would do, but I think I made the right judgement (he turned out to be a traitor at the time). The mod at the time was Lycan(STEAM_0:1:67771757).

I've also had problems where I would be killed as a detective, by an innocent, for supposedly calling KOS on them when I was merely asking if they did. Nobody got punished for that, despite it being... you know... not a thing an innocent should do? 

I am confused about why I am being punished for things that seem perfectly logical and other people aren't for actually breaking rules.

Messages In This Thread
General mod stuff that makes no sense whatsoever - by Tori - 01-08-2019, 06:54 PM