Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous.
(02-13-2017, 07:44 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: I am currently banned, but I wouldn't be the man I am today if it wasn't for the SAA. I used the shotgun, then the locomotive...and then the striker. Like many people, I didn't know how to reload a weapon and the striker seemed like the best choice as a detective, truly. But my addiction to being trash is over. I picked up a silenced sniper and sold the locomotive out of my inventory. I had to remove the taint that was ruining the game, and now I'm here to help others out of their addiction. Ever since I changed, I have found the love of my life and have 7 beautiful children. I live in a California mansion and drink orange juice out of a champagne glass. You can do anything you want to if you set you mind to it. Unless you're disabled.

I appreciate your honesty.

In honor of @"Warpizzle" lets all sell the shitguns in our f3 menu. 

thanks,

TDawg4
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous. - by ❤ Miss TDawg4 ❤ - 02-13-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous. - by Lycan - 02-13-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous. - by Lycan - 02-14-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous. - by Lycan - 02-14-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous. - by Lycan - 02-16-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous. - by Fozzy - 02-18-2017, 12:58 AM