Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous.
This thread is to organize all of the changed men and women out there.

Tell your story. We want to know.

This thread is in dedication to @"Bang Bang" our fearless leader who has held strong against the shitgun after all this time. 

A changed Man,

TDawg4
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I am currently banned, but I wouldn't be the man I am today if it wasn't for the SAA. I used the shotgun, then the locomotive...and then the striker. Like many people, I didn't know how to reload a weapon and the striker seemed like the best choice as a detective, truly. But my addiction to being trash is over. I picked up a silenced sniper and sold the locomotive out of my inventory. I had to remove the taint that was ruining the game, and now I'm here to help others out of their addiction. Ever since I changed, I have found the love of my life and have 7 beautiful children. I live in a California mansion and drink orange juice out of a champagne glass. You can do anything you want to if you set you mind to it. Unless you're disabled.
(02-13-2017, 07:44 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: I am currently banned, but I wouldn't be the man I am today if it wasn't for the SAA. I used the shotgun, then the locomotive...and then the striker. Like many people, I didn't know how to reload a weapon and the striker seemed like the best choice as a detective, truly. But my addiction to being trash is over. I picked up a silenced sniper and sold the locomotive out of my inventory. I had to remove the taint that was ruining the game, and now I'm here to help others out of their addiction. Ever since I changed, I have found the love of my life and have 7 beautiful children. I live in a California mansion and drink orange juice out of a champagne glass. You can do anything you want to if you set you mind to it. Unless you're disabled.

I appreciate your honesty.

In honor of @"Warpizzle" lets all sell the shitguns in our f3 menu. 

thanks,

TDawg4
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I-I still own the Locomotive.. and the Pump shotgun.. I switch to them in maps that are closed in because I know I'm too shit of an aim to go around and kill people fast like Fozzy... I've started using the guns less often though, I've switched to.. a... a Vector..

I'm still in the recovery process, as the only thing I can aim with is guns with a big spread, lots of damage.. or the P90 from CS:S.. :(
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I use the locomotive and have no regrets because people like me need something to kill people with and locomotive is the best option
[Image: original.gif]
You people make me sick.
(02-13-2017, 09:14 PM)Lycan Wrote: You people make me sick.

Theyre here to heal lycan
Dont look so blue
(02-13-2017, 08:11 PM)StaleWater Wrote: I use the locomotive and have no regrets because people like me need something to kill people with and locomotive is the best option

The only way to change is to take the first step. Some may even call it the leap of faith.
(02-13-2017, 08:11 PM)StaleWater Wrote: I use the locomotive and have no regrets because human trash cans like me need something to kill people with and locomotive is the best option

It's on you.
Satan has a special place in hell reserved for people like you.